Click on this button if you would like to order
CONTESTANT PHOTO CD/DVD
from one of the pageants or events.
Complete Pageant CD
Donations for Support
My name is Rick Bernico and I am in the process of building the empire of Hawaii Profiles.
Hawaii Profiles is be a positive promotion of anything good in Hawaii; therefore, every person, every thing, every place and every activity that makes people feel good, causes people to smile and laugh, or just makes people feel better for the experience, will be a possible candidate to be profiled by Hawaii Profiles.
Do you know a prodigious keiki? Is there a special event or competition people should know about? Is there a celebrity or politician that you think would have a good message for the people of Hawaii? Are there any bands, musicians, entertainers, comedians, actors or actresses you would like to follow? If so, just e-mail us with a suggestion. Experience Theatre/Show: Awards:
Hawaii Profiles is an on-line photo magazine. If you would like to help build the empire, we are looking for models, actors, entertainers, aspiring television and video personalities, hosts, hostesses, writers, jacks- and jills-of-all-trades, sales people or anyone with ambition and desire.
• Miss Hawaii - photographer
• Miss Hawaii's Outstanding Teen - photographer
• Miss Hawaii USA & Teen USA - photographer and graphic designer
• Mrs Hawaii - photographer and graphic designer
• Ms Hawaii - photographer and graphic designer
• Hawaii's Miss - photographer and graphic designer
• Miss Aloha Tower - photographer and graphic designer
• Miss Hawaii Teen & Junior Teen - photographer and graphic designer
• Miss Kahala & East Oahu - photographer and graphic designer
• Universal Miss & Master International - photographer
• Fabulous Faces - photographer
• Cover Miss & Cover Boy - photographer
• many, many more smaller pageants
• Hawaii Pacific University Theatre - photographer
• Honolulu Broadway Babies - photographer and graphic designers
• High School Musical, Fort Shafter Theatre - photographer
• Polynesian Cultural Center World Fireknife Competition - photographer
• Hawaii Pacific University Kalamalama student newspaper (1998 - 2001) - writer, lead photographer, photo editor, original website designer & website administrator
• American Scholastic Press Association presents the Outstanding Overall Photography Award to The Kalamalama Newspaper Rick Bernico and Agge Sjobom
• American Scholastic Press Association presents this Outstanding Service to Community Award to the Kalamalama Newspaper Coverage of 9/11 Tragedy [collage design]
"Rick Bernico's photography brought Kalamalama, the Hawaii Pacific University student newspaper, a national award for photography in 2001. The American Scholastic Press Association presented Kalamalama, and Mr. Bernico by name, an award for 'Most Outstanding Overall Photography' among college newpapers. (The Association judges newspapers from more than 5,000 members.)
"It is my pleasure to recommend Mr. Bernico for a photojournalist position. Until this past fall semester  he was our Web Master and Photo Editor, and he had been our Photo Editor for the last three years. His photography and photo editing helped us win national 'First Place with Special Merit' awards in 1999, 2000, and 2001.
"Mr. Bernico would be welcome to continue working for the Kalamalama except that he graduated, and the position is designated for a student employee. If he ever decides to get a Master's degree, I would certainly rehire him. He has an excellent sense of what makes a good shot and a strong journalistic sense of what makes news.
"The HPU journalism program has been blessed with excellent and talented students, but even among them Mr. Bernico, with his drive for excellence, stands out. Add to this drive a natural talent as a writer, reporter, and designer, and a willingness to learn all he can to improve his craft, and you can understand why I expect him to produce remarkable body of work."
Dr. Larry V. LeDoux
Assistant Professor of Journalism
Faculty Editor, Kalamalama
Hawaii Pacific University
January 13, 2003
1154 Fort Street Mall Suite 221
Honolulu, HI 96813
Donations for Support
We at Hawaii Profiles do our best to make every pageant and event a good, positive experience for the people we work with, many times at the sacrifice of our own resources for the benefit of those we help.
Additionally, many times we meet contestants who are not as fortunate in family support or the family has financial hardships, and need additional help. Hawaii Profiles often donates our time, services and wide selection of gowns, dresses and accessories to help those less fortunate contestants.
If you enjoy this site and are generous by nature, please help us to continue helping others by making a small donation to help defer any of the costs that we incur. We would also appreciate the donation of gowns, dresses, shoes, bling bling, accessories and professional services (hair & makeup, nails, etc.).
Thank you for your generousity.
Payments for services or products may also be paid using the Pay Pal Donate button.